film meme - [6/10 films] - The Matrix (1999)
"It means fasten your seat belt Dorothy, ‘cause Kansas is going bye-bye."
I wish boobs did the bra thing without having to wear the bra
you put it into words
The Poker House (2008)
Let me seduce you with my extensive knowledge of fictional universes
my mom ordered two different pizzas from two different places cause she had coupons and they both got here at the same time so we had a pizza hut delivery guy and a dominos delivery guy both standing by our front door and the dominos guy looks at the pizza hut guy and proceeds to sing Why Can’t We Be Friends? while the pizza hut guy just glares at him
my dance style ranges from white dad at a barbecue to stripper whose rent is due tomorrow
things that totally 100% happened in s9 → 9.1/23
WELCOME TO OUR MUTLIFANDOM TUMBLR AWARDS!
So Claire, Maria, Megan and I thought it’d be great to do a Tumblr Award of our own, and we decided to make ours a mulitfandom one so more of you awesome bloggers could participate! Lets go:Rules:
- Must be following Megan, Maria, Suzee and Claire
- Reblogs only please (likes will not count as entries, but they won’t count against you)
- Must reach at least 60 notes!
- Each category will have one winner
- Each category will have at least one runner-up, and we’ll add one every 50 reblogs
- Fandom blogs only
- Reblog before 23:59 GMT, December 25!Categories:
- The Enterprise’s Captain Award - Star Trek
- The Doctor’s Companion Award - DW
- The Winchesters Award - Supernatural
- The Alpha Award - Teen Wolf
- The Detective Award - Sherlock
- The Trifecta Award - Superwholock
- The Clone Award - Orphan Black
- The Wizard Award - Harry Potter
- The Best Overall Award
- The Melting Pot Award - Best Multifandom
- The Emma Watson Award - Maria’s Personal Fav
- The Dylan O’Brien Award -Suzee’s Personal Fav
- The Jenna Louise Coleman Award -Claire’s Personal Fav
- The Karen Gillan Award - Megan’s Personal FavWinners Will Receive:
- A follow back from all of us
- Solo promos whenever you want for a month
- A link on our blogs
- Our eternal love and cookiesRunners-Up Will Receive
- A follow back from all of us
- One solo promo whenever you want for a month after
- Our eternal love and cookies
That’s it! Now, reblog away, lovelies!
Sherlock alphabet: O is for occupational hazards
Here’s an awesome little piece of history:
Archaeologists in the Burnt City have discovered what appears to be an ancient prosthetic eye. What makes this discovery exceptionally awesome is the striking description of how the owner and her false eye would have appeared while she was still alive and blinking:
[The eye] has a hemispherical form and a diameter of just over 2.5 cm (1 inch). It consists of very light material, probably bitumen paste. The surface of the artificial eye is covered with a thin layer of gold, engraved with a central circle (representing the iris) and gold lines patterned like sun rays. The female remains found with the artificial eye was 1.82 m tall (6 feet), much taller than ordinary women of her time. On both sides of the eye are drilled tiny holes, through which a golden thread could hold the eyeball in place. Since microscopic research has shown that the eye socket showed clear imprints of the golden thread, the eyeball must have been worn during her lifetime. The woman’s skeleton has been dated to between 2900 and 2800 BCE.
So she was an extraordinarily tall woman walking around wearing an engraved golden eye patterned with rays like a tiny sun. What an awesome sight that must have been.
SOMEONE DRAW HER PLEASE